ShroomcraftPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BANNED FOR KILL AURA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr_Birds
Squire

BANNED FOR KILL AURA Empty
PostSubject: BANNED FOR KILL AURA   BANNED FOR KILL AURA EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 1:53 pm

I got Banned for KA.  I am sorry I will never do it again.  I uninstalled hacks and this was my favorite server.   I played it for 2 weeks and tried KA for the 1st time and got banned.  I wont do it again.

-Mr_Birds

plz unban me ):
Back to top Go down
SexyLlama
Bowman
SexyLlama

PostSubject: Re: BANNED FOR KILL AURA   BANNED FOR KILL AURA EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 4:18 pm

Sorry that I'm not staff and I'm answering this, but i have seen this too many times, You can't get a free ban appeal if you actually hacked and even worse you admitted to it, You can buy an appeal on the server store though.
Back to top Go down
GreenToast555
Owner
GreenToast555

PostSubject: Re: BANNED FOR KILL AURA   BANNED FOR KILL AURA EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 8:58 pm

Hey dude, 2 things.

1. You already didn't use the proper ban appeal format, so it's an instant denial.

2. Admitting you've cheated only further smothers you down in the hole of getting a second chance. However, there is a bright side to this. You can purchase an unban for only 5$ at Shroomcraftpvp.buycraft.net and then will be able to rejoin the server and play it like you always had in the past.
Back to top Go down
https://shroomcraftpvp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BANNED FOR KILL AURA   BANNED FOR KILL AURA Empty

Back to top Go down

BANNED FOR KILL AURA
Page 1 of 1