ShroomcraftPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I was banned by a mod for hacking?? Ugh

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sturdeh
Squire

I was banned by a mod for hacking?? Ugh Empty
PostSubject: I was banned by a mod for hacking?? Ugh   I was banned by a mod for hacking?? Ugh EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 12:06 am

Your IGN: Sturdeh
IGN of staff that punished you: Apprehensive
Punish reason: Modified Client
Explain: I was pvping like a normal player, and then I got this big combo on a person (I dont know if it was Apprehensive or not). Then I got banned!! Sad I wasn't hacking. I have video proof of me playing on another server that same day And I didnt even change my client. My snooper token before I logged off my minecraft is:
1fabed71-b00f-44ab-ad1b-7d5e02007fb8
Date you were punished: 2/28/2015
Extra: My friends know I'm not hacking. I would like if you could unban me because I was not hacking. Have a nice day. My video proof isnt uploaded to youtube yet. Any staff want to look at my client, reply and we can skype. Im 13, dont worry Im not a 9 year old annoying kid. xD

Back to top Go down
BlazedPvP
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: I was banned by a mod for hacking?? Ugh   I was banned by a mod for hacking?? Ugh EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 3:07 am

I didn't see major hacks from you but I saw enough to make myself believe you were hacking, like you aiming above my head *hit box* and hitting me from 8 blocks away without sprinting. but it seems you really want to be unbanned so I will unban you, next time I see anything suspicious i'll ask to call you.
Back to top Go down
Sturdeh
Squire

PostSubject: Re: I was banned by a mod for hacking?? Ugh   I was banned by a mod for hacking?? Ugh EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 3:47 pm

Im not unbanned D:
Back to top Go down
GreenToast555
Owner
GreenToast555

PostSubject: Re: I was banned by a mod for hacking?? Ugh   I was banned by a mod for hacking?? Ugh EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 5:48 pm

I checked, and it claimed you were unbanned. Mind trying again?
Back to top Go down
https://shroomcraftpvp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was banned by a mod for hacking?? Ugh   I was banned by a mod for hacking?? Ugh Empty

Back to top Go down

I was banned by a mod for hacking?? Ugh
Page 1 of 1