ShroomcraftPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Banned for Regen?!?!?!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CrazyQuack
Squire

Banned for Regen?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Banned for Regen?!?!?!?   Banned for Regen?!?!?!? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 10:29 pm

Your IGN: R3dS0xZack21
IGN of staff that punished you: BlazedPVP
Punish reason: Regen?
Explain: I was on the server hacking, and then I turned them off. I am VERY GOOD at PVP and everyone thought I was hacking then i got a temporary ban for 5 min. When it was over, i came on and got a temp ban for 5 min again. I went to play another server, and when i came back i was banned by ~Blazed{Regen} (obviously BLAZEDPVP) Someone was hacking, (sonic{something}) and we were telling people he was hacking AND HE NEVER GOT BANNED even though everyone said it in chat. BTW, DrCookies temp banned me and treating me like garbage and i didn't enjoy him AT ALL.
Date you were punished: 1-31-15
Extra: If you want extra proof, ASK 0akw00d! BTW PLEASE!!!! I LOVE THIS SERVER SO MUCH AND COME ON ALL THE TIME PLEASE UNBAN ME!
Back to top Go down
BlazedPvP
Shaman

Banned for Regen?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for Regen?!?!?!?   Banned for Regen?!?!?!? EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:29 am

You were hacking, that's the point. You're staying banned, and hackers are very bad at PvP making you terrible. Appeal denied.
Back to top Go down

Banned for Regen?!?!?!?
Page 1 of 1