ShroomcraftPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Banned for "Anit kb" by pat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
catman0805
Gangster

Banned for "Anit kb" by pat Empty
PostSubject: Banned for "Anit kb" by pat   Banned for "Anit kb" by pat EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 12:44 pm

Your IGN: catman0805

IGN of staff that punished you: I was banned by Pat

Punish reason: I was banned for anti kb

Explain: I was pvping as normal then i was randomly banned for anti knock back when i was not using any form of hacked client.

Date you were punished: 08/02/2015 time:17:42

Extra: I was banned unjustly i know mistakes can sometimes be made but i am not a hacker. I was pvping players like normal and i was taking knockback and then i was just banned out of nowhere. If the staff member Pat could produce some proof for my ban that would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT:Link to my ban report: https://shroomcraftpvp.forumotion.com/t140-catman0805-hacking

This shows in no way Anti knockback as i clearly took knock back when he hit me every time i got hit. You can see this when i charge at him sprinting and get slowed down when he hits me.
Back to top Go down
BlazedPvP
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Banned for "Anit kb" by pat   Banned for "Anit kb" by pat EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 3:20 pm

I will unban you because in the first part of the video it looked like you were lagging. In the second part you were taking knockback.
Back to top Go down
catman0805
Gangster

PostSubject: Re: Banned for "Anit kb" by pat   Banned for "Anit kb" by pat EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 3:31 pm

Thank you for giving me the benefit of the doubt. You won't regret it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned for "Anit kb" by pat   Banned for "Anit kb" by pat Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned for "Anit kb" by pat
Page 1 of 1