ShroomcraftPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

AsianSoda > Staff Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AsianSoda
Squire

AsianSoda > Staff Application  Empty
PostSubject: AsianSoda > Staff Application    AsianSoda > Staff Application  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 1:47 pm

Ign > AsianSoda

Rank > 37

Age > 14

How Long Have Been Playing > 4 months

➤ Why do you deserve staff on ShroomCraft?
The following state what i would do in certain situations -

Hacking:
There are many types of hacks such as Flying, If someone was hacking, firstly I would spectate them and get evidence of them hacking by recording. Once I had enough evidence and proof, I would kick them from the server with the tag 'Hacking'. After that I would upload the proof of them hacking to my YouTube channel under 'unlisted'. Once it is uploaded I would show the video to at least 1/2 of the staff members, and if we all agree to hacks, I would ban him/her for 7 days. After that 7 days, if they get caught hacking a second time with evidence, It would be a permanent ban.

Spamming/Flooding the chat:
If someone was spamming/flooding the chat I would warn them by saying 'Please do not flood the chat', if they continued to flood the chat and ignored me completely I would warn them again but this time using their name, to specify who I am talking to, hoping this will get a different response 'Username: Please do not flood the chat', if they continued to flood the chat, I would kick them from the server for flooding the chat after previous warnings. If they joined back after the kick and the warnings, I would get proof, and temp ban them for 3 days. If they decided to start spamming/flooding the chat again after their 3 day ban, I would get more proof, and ban them again for 5 days and then moving onto a 7 day ban. If after their 7 day ban they continue to Spam it would be a permanent ban, obviously gathering more proof.

Disrespecting a Member of Staff
If a player was disrespecting a member of staff, in this instance it would be myself, it would be an automatic kick as disrespecting a member of staff is completely unacceptable as not only do we have the power to remove them from the server but we are here to help the server and when someone disrespects someone else who is putting their own time into helping the server that is bang out of order. If they continued to disrespect after a kick it would be an instant 3 day ban. After a 3 day ban it would turn into a 7 day ban and then if they still continue to disrespect it would be a permanent ban, obviously gathering all the evidence along the way.

Why should I be helper? >  I have helped multiple servers grow and i would love to be a part of a new project. I know how servers work and am very willing to share past experiences to hopefully benefit the server and help it progress to bigger and better things. I would love to also be a part of a new community, I have been in 2 different communities and would like to make shroomcraft a 3rd. I am very professional in my role and would definitely not let you down if you are to give me a chance as Helper. I can be fun but strict meaning i will get along with not only staff but also the community members.

How Long Am I Online Every Week? > it varies based on the servers popularity, however I would usually stay on for hours as long as others are online.  I would average to maybe 5-6 hours a week.  But when the server was a bit bigger i would say maybe 10-14 hours a week.

Time Zone? > CDT  (Us Central).
Back to top Go down
AsianSoda
Squire

AsianSoda > Staff Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: AsianSoda > Staff Application    AsianSoda > Staff Application  EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 1:09 pm

this has been out for so long can i please get someone to look at this?
Back to top Go down

AsianSoda > Staff Application
Page 1 of 1