ShroomcraftPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Perm Banned For Abusing Refer Friend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BobPlayz
Squire

Perm Banned For Abusing Refer Friend Empty
PostSubject: Perm Banned For Abusing Refer Friend   Perm Banned For Abusing Refer Friend EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:10 pm

Your IGN: _BobPlayz_
IGN of staff that punished you: Pat
Punish reason: Abusing the refer system
Explain: So I saw that there was a refer system and I wanted my friend to come play with me. So I did the thing and then DJ asked if he was my friend. I said yes and he banned me! I was confused so I want on forums. I saw that this was a rule but it was under the temp ban section. I am posting this because he perm banned me instead of temp banned me.
Date you were punished: 4/26/15
Extra: I really like this server and I didn't really know the rule. I promise not to this ever again. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
DJpatcraft

PostSubject: Re: Perm Banned For Abusing Refer Friend   Perm Banned For Abusing Refer Friend EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:32 pm

I checked your Ip's and your "friend" was a alternate account of you (you both had the same IP's) I banned you because you lied to me
Back to top Go down
BobPlayz
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Perm Banned For Abusing Refer Friend   Perm Banned For Abusing Refer Friend EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 7:52 pm

Ok I did use his account but he is a real friend (we shared our accounts). Ik this is wrong and I will never do it again. I really wanted to rankup so I just logged on his account and did it. So we were in a skype call and he wanted to play on it (I told him the server before I did the refer thing). I told him I was banned and he was like WHAT!. So I really want to be unbanned and I did learn from all this.
Back to top Go down
GreenToast555
Owner
GreenToast555

PostSubject: Re: Perm Banned For Abusing Refer Friend   Perm Banned For Abusing Refer Friend EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 6:43 am

Changing your ban from permanant to 1 week.
Back to top Go down
https://shroomcraftpvp.forumotion.com
BobPlayz
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Perm Banned For Abusing Refer Friend   Perm Banned For Abusing Refer Friend EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 4:36 pm

Thx! GreenToast!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perm Banned For Abusing Refer Friend   Perm Banned For Abusing Refer Friend Empty

Back to top Go down

Perm Banned For Abusing Refer Friend
Page 1 of 1