ShroomcraftPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DJPatch Abusing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
haloawe1
Squire

DJPatch Abusing Empty
PostSubject: DJPatch Abusing   DJPatch Abusing EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 1:01 pm

Hello, my name is haloawe1. I am posting this thread because I am reporting a staff that has been abusing. I will give you an overview of what happened. If you do not believe what I am about to say, I have witnesses. I just don't remember their IGN's.

Basically what happened was me and some other guy (don't know IGN) noticed that someone was using a high level kit and it was unfair. I said, "He's not even good at pvp, he's just a greedy kid with level 40". DJPatch noticed what I said and he muted me for 24 hours. That was only the first abuse. You don't mute for so long just for saying one little thing (Proof, you can look at the logs). What I did next was bring in my alt RebelPvP_ to the server to tell DJ that he was abusing. I told him that it was not a 24 hour mute for being disrespectful. I don't remember what he said back, but you can check the logs. After that he banned me FOREVER (second abuse) for using an alternative account while muted. That is definitely not a ban.

Please, do something about this and let this be my ban appeal. I did nothing wrong and mean no harm to the server. I was just having fun, and I want to be banned. Please deal with DJPatch.
                                                        Thank you for your time,
                                                                   haloawe1
Back to top Go down
SamwisePvP
Overseer
SamwisePvP

DJPatch Abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: DJPatch Abusing   DJPatch Abusing EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 6:24 pm

Well, I don't know about the muting, but he might have thought it was disrespect which is one the rules. Second, people ge tbanned for alts and you were using one. Finally, it isn't DJPatch it is DJpatcraft Smile
Back to top Go down
BlueToast444
Assassin
BlueToast444

DJPatch Abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: DJPatch Abusing   DJPatch Abusing EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 7:58 am

Four things

1: This is not the corrsct thread to post this. Please go to "report a player" to post this

2: Alts are not allowed on sc. Its pretty easy to find out if you are using an alt. If you were hoping to be unbanned then you need to go to the "punishment appeal" thread.

3: while I agree with you that you should have had a smaller mute ultimately it is the staff's job to deliver punishments. If he felt it was nessisary then so be it.

4: This really doesn't catorize as abuse. Abuse is banning for no reason, muting for no reason, ect. One may argue " but look he muted him for 24 hours and banned him. Aboose!" and to that I say, he muted for some disrespect you said. Their may be some background info you are not telling. He banned you probably because of the alt. Again alts are not allowed.

Like I said speak on the appeal thread and if you still truly believe HD was abusing then put this in the report thread. Also "check the logs" isn't proof. I want he'd green go through the logs trying g to find d something like this and it took forever. Green has better things to do :/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DJPatch Abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: DJPatch Abusing   DJPatch Abusing Empty

Back to top Go down

DJPatch Abusing
Page 1 of 1