ShroomcraftPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BrodCasterKenny's Helper Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
brodcasterkenny
Squire

BrodCasterKenny's Helper Application Empty
PostSubject: BrodCasterKenny's Helper Application   BrodCasterKenny's Helper Application EmptyWed May 06, 2015 5:44 pm

What is My IGN: brodcasterkenny

What is My Rank: 26

What is My Age: 12 but 13 in 3 months

How Long have I Been Playing on ShroomCraft: 2 and a half weeks

Why Should I be a Helper: I think i should be a helper because i have been a Moderator and an admin on other servers before ShroomCraft and i know i don't meet all the requirements but i think i can still do this. I also like helping people when it comes to minecraft because it makes me feel good.

How can I Help the Community on the Server: I can help the community by catching hackers and telling you i can push people to keep on trying if they want to quit and i will atract people on joing the server.

How Long am I on Every Week: I can usally be on everyday after school unless something comes up that day but for the most part i can be on everyday.

What is My TimeZone: Eastern Time Zone
Back to top Go down
SexyLlama
Bowman
SexyLlama

PostSubject: Re: BrodCasterKenny's Helper Application   BrodCasterKenny's Helper Application EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:20 pm

You must be playing for 3 weeks to apply, but i think you should wait a little longer. Nice application though!
Back to top Go down
brodcasterkenny
Squire

PostSubject: Re: BrodCasterKenny's Helper Application   BrodCasterKenny's Helper Application EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:58 pm

thx and ik i had to have been playin for 3 weeks but green said i could give it a shot
Back to top Go down
BlueToast444
Assassin
BlueToast444

PostSubject: Re: BrodCasterKenny's Helper Application   BrodCasterKenny's Helper Application EmptyThu May 07, 2015 7:50 am

You must be 13 yearsmof age. Even if you are 13 in three months it doesn't matter. Why don't you wait till you are 13 to reapply. That way you will meet all the requirements. Smile

~Blue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BrodCasterKenny's Helper Application   BrodCasterKenny's Helper Application Empty

Back to top Go down

BrodCasterKenny's Helper Application
Page 1 of 1