ShroomcraftPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DarkPhoenixPlays Helper Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darkphoenixplays
Shaman

DarkPhoenixPlays Helper Application Empty
PostSubject: DarkPhoenixPlays Helper Application   DarkPhoenixPlays Helper Application EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:45 am

HELPER:
What is your IGN?: DarkPhoenixPlays
What is your Rank?: Prestige 20 (at the moment)
What is your Age?: 13
How long have you been Playing ShroomCraft?: 4 months
Why should you be Helper?:
I feel that I would make a good helper because I am trustworthy and always willing to help others out no matter what. I also have a lot of experience with helping others out as I introduced all of my friends to this server and I have helped out other new people that just joined the server. I really wish that I could donate to my favorite server but my parents will not allow me to donate (If I were allowed I would have already been SuperDonator by now). So I would like to benefit the Shroomcraft server in a different way. By becoming a part of the staff committee. I would also be willing to answer everyone's questions as long as they are appropriate and are not hackusations or disrespectful, if they are I would tell that player to be respectful or to not hackusate. I would also use my lower kits when other players ask me to so that they are benefited as well. I could become a person that lower kits look up to, so that it gives them a drive to keep playing. I would also use Helper perks only when they are necessary for the situation. Such as, if somebody is using a modified client to get up in ranks I would do my best to kick them from the server whenever they join. Then I would tell someone of higher rank that they were hacking at an earlier date.
How could you help the community as a Helper?:
I would benefit the community as a helper by being online as much as possible and helping people out when I am online. Such as if I see a new person join the server and then have a hard time to rankup I would show them the secret signs around spawn and /intro. This would get them to approximately kit 5 ninja. I would also let them know about the voting system to give them an even better start to Shroomcraft. I would not be afraid to use my powers to get rid of hackers. I usally catch 2 hackers a day and have to send DJPatcraft screenshots of them hacking in some way. But instead I could kick them from the server until I can let someone of higher power ban them. Once again I am always ready to help out my fellow Shroomcraft players no matter what. Now I would like to take that to a whole new level.
How long are you on every week?: About 14 hours but that might change due to spring sports starting up and the practices that come with them.
What is your timezone?: Eastern Standard Time

Kind Regards,
DarkPhoenixPlays
Back to top Go down
GreenToast555
Owner
GreenToast555

PostSubject: Re: DarkPhoenixPlays Helper Application   DarkPhoenixPlays Helper Application EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 3:39 pm

I'll keep ya in mind
Back to top Go down
https://shroomcraftpvp.forumotion.com
darkphoenixplays
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: DarkPhoenixPlays Helper Application   DarkPhoenixPlays Helper Application EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 9:21 pm

Thanks Green
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DarkPhoenixPlays Helper Application   DarkPhoenixPlays Helper Application Empty

Back to top Go down

DarkPhoenixPlays Helper Application
Page 1 of 1