ShroomcraftPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yoman27 (>Helper Application<)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yoman2727
Squire

Yoman27 (>Helper Application<) Empty
PostSubject: Yoman27 (>Helper Application<)   Yoman27 (>Helper Application<) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:35 am

HELPER:
What is your IGN?: My in game name is yoman27

What is your Rank?:I am rank 32: Double Agent

What is your Age?: I am 14 years old.

How long have you been Playing ShroomCraft?: I have been an active Shroomcraft player for about three months now.

Why should you be Helper?: I should be helper because I very familiar with the rules and I am always willing to take the time to help new members to the server. By this I mean showing them through the intro and going through a small tour through the different components of the Shroomcraft server. Also I am looking to be someone the people may look to in need of asking a question. In addition, I am very aware of when people are using modified client and other type of 'hacks'.

How could you help the community as a Helper?: I will help the community by doing my part in reporting people who ruin the game by using modified clients and by answering people's questions they may have about the server.

How long are you on every week?: I am on sometimes during the week and I am always on during the weekends.

What is your timezone?: Eastern standard
Back to top Go down

Yoman27 (>Helper Application<)
Page 1 of 1