ShroomcraftPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Staff Application For helper.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
spider_jenkins(bmsbf)
Squire

My Staff Application For helper. Empty
PostSubject: My Staff Application For helper.   My Staff Application For helper. EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 1:03 pm

HELPER:
[What is your IGN?:
Spider_Jenkins(bmsbf)

What is your Rank?:

What is your Age?:

How long have you been Playing ShroomCraft?:
   3 months, since November, 2014

Why should you be Helper?:
   I am usually on. I would think the general community likes me. I have seen many problems, E.X. hackers, arguments, disrespect, and more. Sometimes these things happen and there is no staff on. I am on frequently, and I will do whatever needs to be done to keep the community calm and striving. Also I have experience as staff, and i believe I would make this community thrive more than it already is. I am very lively, but when it comes to serious matters, I am very mature.

How could you help the community as a Helper?:
    In real life, I normally help those in need, I am also very good at helping many different things, which is what Helper does. I will take care of hackers, if there is a dispute you can count on me to end it by any necessary means. I am trustworthy, and I will help see that this server stays awesome, a calm community, and a thriving server, Thank you.

How long are you on every week?:
13-15 hours

What is your timezone?:
Eastern Standard time.

Last edited by spider_jenkins(bmsbf) on Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DJpatcraft

PostSubject: Re: My Staff Application For helper.   My Staff Application For helper. EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 1:36 pm

Nice Application Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlazedPvP
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: My Staff Application For helper.   My Staff Application For helper. EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 3:17 pm

Can you re-read your application and fix any mistakes? and maybe space out your application so it's not one big paragraph? Other than that, great application.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Staff Application For helper.   My Staff Application For helper. Empty

Back to top Go down

My Staff Application For helper.
Page 1 of 1