ShroomcraftPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anti Knock Back ban

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Heat_Streak99
Squire

Anti Knock Back ban Empty
PostSubject: Anti Knock Back ban   Anti Knock Back ban EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 7:55 pm

Your IGN: Heat_Streak99
Punish reason:Anti Knock back
IGN of staff that punished you: Djpatchcraft
Explanation: I was on a server that allowed hacks and i turned every single one off besides anti knock back because i was going to go on a different server but ended up going on shroom forgetting i had anti knock back on.
Date you were punished:10/10/15
How you will change in the future: I am extremely sorry for leaving anti knock back on and in the future i will make sure i never leave a hacked client on and if i do i will except full responsibility for my actions.
Back to top Go down
darkphoenixplays
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Anti Knock Back ban   Anti Knock Back ban EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 10:23 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-p8IeKS4Yyk This is the proof against you using it and I already told you that you can buy an unban for 5$ at shroomcraftpvp.buycraft.net. If you have any further questions about buying an unban reply here.
Back to top Go down
Heat_Streak99
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Anti Knock Back ban   Anti Knock Back ban EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 10:54 pm

im not wasting five bucks just because i forgot i had anti knock back on from a different server
and i dont have 5 dollars
Back to top Go down
Heat_Streak99
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Anti Knock Back ban   Anti Knock Back ban EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 10:55 pm

jerks
Back to top Go down
Heat_Streak99
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Anti Knock Back ban   Anti Knock Back ban EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 11:02 pm

and btw my ban time is way too high im banned for like 29990000555 years im not even gonna live that long
Back to top Go down
TENNK001
Fighter
TENNK001

PostSubject: Re: Anti Knock Back ban   Anti Knock Back ban EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 2:46 am

Whether on accident or not, you still hacked and that is not acceptable. The punishment still stands, complaining will do you no good. Either remain banned permanently, or buy the $5 unban pass, there's no way around it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anti Knock Back ban   Anti Knock Back ban Empty

Back to top Go down

Anti Knock Back ban
Page 1 of 1