ShroomcraftPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Server Idea: Duels

Go down 
+3
SexyLlama
GreenToast555
SamwisePvP
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SamwisePvP
Overseer
SamwisePvP

Server Idea: Duels Empty
PostSubject: Server Idea: Duels   Server Idea: Duels EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 6:53 pm

Hello everyone! I have come here to expand my idea for the server to the forums! The idea (if you read the title) is dueling other players! Here is how it will work:

As I would do, if I was not PvPing at that time, I would be in spawn and look for another player in spawn to duel. Lets say mc_gamester was just strolling around in spawn. "Hey, I'm going to go duel this player. "Right-clicks (whatever item you choose), clicks mc_gamester's head and chooses the class I want to duel him with." On mc_gamester's screen there will be an inventory with a green wool and a red wool. At the top it would say: SamwisePvP would like to duel you with kit (whatever I chose). The green wool will say 'Accept' and the red wool will say 'Decline.'

Let's say mc_gamester clicked the green wool. Mc_gamester and I would both get teleported to an arena and the duel would begin in 10 seconds. 10, 9, 8, 7.....

Go!!!!

The duel begins.

The amount of points you could win from a duel could be decided by Green if he decides to implement this idea.

Extra: There could be a leaderboard for the top 10 for whoever has the top most duel wins.

Also, I forgot to mention that there can be a yellow and orange wool for the duel request. The yellow wool could say "Yes player upgrades" and the orange wool could say "No player upgrades"

I hope this idea get's added <3

Post on the thread if you want this idea to happen

~SamwisePvP
Back to top Go down
GreenToast555
Owner
GreenToast555

PostSubject: Re: Server Idea: Duels   Server Idea: Duels EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 7:35 pm

not a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
https://shroomcraftpvp.forumotion.com
SexyLlama
Bowman
SexyLlama

PostSubject: Re: Server Idea: Duels   Server Idea: Duels EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 7:26 pm

I think this would be a great game because people always want to 1v1 but then get interrupted by other players
Back to top Go down
NUKE_B0Y
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Server Idea: Duels   Server Idea: Duels EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 8:29 pm

Thats agood idea, Green should do that
Back to top Go down
truthhurtsagain
Bowman

PostSubject: Re: Server Idea: Duels   Server Idea: Duels EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 5:26 pm

It's not a bad scheme, but the victor should either: take points from the other player, be announced, or not earn any points since otherwise it could be aggravating to catch players grinding via this (since they wouldn't have to be in the arena with anyone else)
Back to top Go down
Ziggylegend
Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Server Idea: Duels   Server Idea: Duels EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 2:42 pm

I like it but i'd be no where close to the top ten on the leaderboard
Back to top Go down
MichiTom
Ninja
MichiTom

PostSubject: Re: Server Idea: Duels   Server Idea: Duels EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 12:19 pm

Good idea!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Idea: Duels   Server Idea: Duels Empty

Back to top Go down

Server Idea: Duels
Page 1 of 1