ShroomcraftPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

About my ban (Da_PvP_Panda)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Da_Panda
Overseer

About my ban (Da_PvP_Panda) Empty
PostSubject: About my ban (Da_PvP_Panda)   About my ban (Da_PvP_Panda) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:07 am

Hey guys as you know I got banned from using ff, but I wasnt the one using it. I'm still responsable for getting banned since I am on my friends account (he lets me use it since this is his alt) instead of using mine. I'll pay the $5 bucks, but i just wanted to make sure I can still be trusted. Btw I had no idea that i was ban envading since i never knew bluemonkey706 got banned. If you dont believe when I say my friend got me banned his name is bluemonkey706 (He got banned on his account which prooves he has hacks but then he got on his alt the one im using to play on this server again). One last thing if you think im bluemonkey706 not his friend or anything you can look on skype bluemonkey706 and he'll come up and if you look up my skype (not telling but dark has it I just dont wanna give my skype to random people) my skype will come up. Anyway i justed wanted to make sure I can still be trusted by people and tell people I'm not the one who got banned. I'll get the unban sometime around today or tommarow. Thankyou for reading Cool
Back to top Go down
Da_Panda
Overseer

PostSubject: Re: About my ban (Da_PvP_Panda)   About my ban (Da_PvP_Panda) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:14 am

Green I'm sorry now that I think about this maybe it should go in the reports section Sad
Back to top Go down
GreenToast555
Owner
GreenToast555

PostSubject: Re: About my ban (Da_PvP_Panda)   About my ban (Da_PvP_Panda) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 2:13 pm

I'm more than sure you weren't hacking, it's just the fact that blue is using that account to go onto the server to occasionally cheat. I can't be allowing him to do it, however, if you buy an unban, he too is unbanned, since you were banned for "evading ban." I'd highly recommend talking to him about the server, and that he shouldn't be using the account you play on for this server, and that he can use his own, once the unban is purchased. =)
Back to top Go down
https://shroomcraftpvp.forumotion.com
Da_Panda
Overseer

PostSubject: Re: About my ban (Da_PvP_Panda)   About my ban (Da_PvP_Panda) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 2:15 pm

k im getting the unban now thx for understanding
Back to top Go down
Da_Panda
Overseer

PostSubject: Re: About my ban (Da_PvP_Panda)   About my ban (Da_PvP_Panda) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 2:31 pm

can you unban me now? Smile
Back to top Go down
GreenToast555
Owner
GreenToast555

PostSubject: Re: About my ban (Da_PvP_Panda)   About my ban (Da_PvP_Panda) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 2:57 pm

ah yes, with the making of the new database, the automatic unbans are a bit glitchy. Done though, and blue too. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://shroomcraftpvp.forumotion.com
truthhurtsagain
Bowman

PostSubject: Re: About my ban (Da_PvP_Panda)   About my ban (Da_PvP_Panda) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:50 pm

Albeit this is late, I'd suggest you don't give other player's skypes out without their permission either, ;-;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About my ban (Da_PvP_Panda)   About my ban (Da_PvP_Panda) Empty

Back to top Go down

About my ban (Da_PvP_Panda)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShroomcraftPvP :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: