ShroomcraftPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DarkPheonixPlays being unfair

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mc_gamester
Huntsman

DarkPheonixPlays being unfair Empty
PostSubject: DarkPheonixPlays being unfair   DarkPheonixPlays being unfair EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 12:34 pm

About 2 weeks ago, some player was really mad at me for killing him with a high kit and he swore at me twice. DarkPheonixPlays was online and didnt do a thing, and seemed to be on his side. I told the player that swore at me twice to shut up and that I would be going a lower kit, but then DarkPheonixPlays mutes me for 10minutes and doesnt even tell the player that swore at me to stop doing that, and also didnt give him a warning. I was really pissed off and i think DarkPheonixPlays should get a punishment.
Back to top Go down
darkphoenixplays
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: DarkPheonixPlays being unfair   DarkPheonixPlays being unfair EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 4:30 pm

I'm pretty sure I gave him warnings and told you both to end the fight and that the next person would get muted. Then you said something to him and I muted you. However, I am sorry about the misunderstanding and will not do that again.
Thanks for making this clear
Back to top Go down
darkphoenixplays
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: DarkPheonixPlays being unfair   DarkPheonixPlays being unfair EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 4:32 pm

Also if it was superdoom I was talking to him about it on skype and for him to stop
Back to top Go down
GreenToast555
Owner
GreenToast555

PostSubject: Re: DarkPheonixPlays being unfair   DarkPheonixPlays being unfair EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 4:26 pm

First off - Wrong Place for this, incorrect section too. I had been online when this occurred, and he did say this, and you were punished fairly. If you have any more complaints, please put it on the reports section.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://shroomcraftpvp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DarkPheonixPlays being unfair   DarkPheonixPlays being unfair Empty

Back to top Go down

DarkPheonixPlays being unfair
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShroomcraftPvP :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: