ShroomcraftPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

reflamer67's Helper Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reflamer67
Squire

reflamer67's Helper Application Empty
PostSubject: reflamer67's Helper Application   reflamer67's Helper Application EmptyFri May 29, 2015 7:34 pm

reflamer67

I've played for about a month and a half now.

Simply put, I think the server needs more staff.  I think that I would be a good selection to become a member of the staff because I'm very active on the server. Even when no one else is on, sometimes I'm just there playing the snowman game. It's no secret that there have been a lot of hackers that have annoyed several people, going uncontested simply because a staff wasn't on. Also, I am consistently willing to answer anyone's questions, as well as help them out if they just don't know what to do.  I already answer to most any relevant question that is asked, but putting me in a staff position would let new players know who they could turn to and that they do have someone to turn to, instead of an unreliable crowd of players not much different then them.  Lastly, I understand and respect the rules.  If someone does break them, I will know and can distribute the proper punishment/warning.

I could help the community in part by keeping some hackers off the game as much as I could, giving other players a positive experience.  If anybody has a question or is confused, they could know to come to me and I could help them out.

I'm online probably 15-20 hours a week

I am in the Pacific Standard Time zone. (California)
Back to top Go down

reflamer67's Helper Application
Page 1 of 1