ShroomcraftPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Question About a Map

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyLlama
Bowman
SexyLlama

Question About a Map Empty
PostSubject: Question About a Map   Question About a Map EmptySun May 10, 2015 9:15 am

I have been making a map that looks pretty good so far. One problem is that I am not very good with redstone, so i can't make anything open for a secret sign. Would any staff like to help me with my redstone problem?
Back to top Go down
TENNK001
Fighter
TENNK001

PostSubject: Re: Question About a Map   Question About a Map EmptySun May 10, 2015 11:04 am

I don't think redstone is absolutely necessary in order to hide a sign, there are plenty of other ways to include them into your map if you are clever enough.

If you still prefer to implement a sign hidden by a redstone, Good Luck.

Maybe look up a tutorial or something perhaps? Otherwise I guess you will have to wait for another staff member willing to help you with the redstone, as I am not really an expert in that area either.
Back to top Go down
BlueToast444
Assassin
BlueToast444

PostSubject: Re: Question About a Map   Question About a Map EmptyMon May 11, 2015 8:56 am

I am pretty good at red stone. Tell me what you are trying to do and I can help you.
Back to top Go down
SexyLlama
Bowman
SexyLlama

PostSubject: Re: Question About a Map   Question About a Map EmptyMon May 11, 2015 3:33 pm

I am trying to push a button and then a block opens up so you drop so you can get a sign. I think you need a piston
Back to top Go down
truthhurtsagain
Bowman

PostSubject: Re: Question About a Map   Question About a Map EmptyMon May 11, 2015 5:24 pm

Okay, I'm going to tell you what you need to do for that, then you can discern how you want to hide it.

1. Place a sticky piston*** and have a redstone torch charging it (on the side of a block), then place the button where you want it and have redstone go from the button to the block that the torch is on the side of***, then the sticky piston should be touching (sticky side) on the block you want to move, then once the button is pushed the sticky piston will pull it back due to the redstone torch snuffing out since the block it's on the side of*** is charged, I hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
SexyLlama
Bowman
SexyLlama

PostSubject: Re: Question About a Map   Question About a Map EmptyMon May 11, 2015 8:58 pm

Thank you I will try to do it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question About a Map   Question About a Map Empty

Back to top Go down

Question About a Map
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShroomcraftPvP :: Community :: Map Builds-
Jump to: