ShroomcraftPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Joeyc82's Mod/Builder Promotion? Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joeyc82
Builder

Joeyc82's Mod/Builder Promotion? Application Empty
PostSubject: Joeyc82's Mod/Builder Promotion? Application   Joeyc82's Mod/Builder Promotion? Application EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 5:51 pm

What is your IGN?:joeyc82
What is your Rank?: 39
What is your Age?: 17
How long have you been Playing ShroomCraft?: 11 months
Why should you be Moderator?: I'm a builder and I really like the job. When i'm online though many players don't consider me as staff and therefore disrespect me and others, thinking i can't do anything about it, which i can (mute). But sometimes players will use clients or ban-worthy things while i'm on and I have to report to a "higher" staff member. This tends to be very annoying and tedious and would be much simpler if I could handle these problems myself. Besides Green, Gerbil, and Noah, i've been staff longer than anyone and think this "promotion" would be beneficial towards everyone. This includes players and staff alike. Overall I just think this would solve many problems and create none.
How could you help the community as a Moderator?: I could take care of client users, disrespectful players, and any other "problem people". This would make my job easier and also other staff members'. I would not have to inconvenience another staff member and drag them onto the server. I could handle a problem by myself and trim our edges.
How long are you on every week?: Usually everyday, depending on my schedule. (8 or so hours/ week)
What is your timezone?: EST
Back to top Go down
spider_jenkins(bmsbf)
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Joeyc82's Mod/Builder Promotion? Application   Joeyc82's Mod/Builder Promotion? Application EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 3:32 pm

I have known Joey for awhile, and he has been nice, kind, bias, and very good at helping new players in. Also he has never been mean, and is nice to all players. Sometimes Joeys on, and I'm on, and there is a hacker. Joey has to contact someone else to ban him. Also Joey is on alot, and is very responsible. I think Joey deserves Mod. Joey I believe will handle this position very good. I feel like he is meant for mod.
Back to top Go down
BlueToast444
Assassin
BlueToast444

PostSubject: Re: Joeyc82's Mod/Builder Promotion? Application   Joeyc82's Mod/Builder Promotion? Application EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 7:44 am

Your a great staff member. I like how you are always on and you can find modified clients. I wish you could ban because it would be nice to have the haxor gone imidatley instead of when green next checks his Skype. You deserve a promotion!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joeyc82's Mod/Builder Promotion? Application   Joeyc82's Mod/Builder Promotion? Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Joeyc82's Mod/Builder Promotion? Application
Page 1 of 1