ShroomcraftPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FlamingChipz Helper Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FlamingChipz
King
FlamingChipz

FlamingChipz Helper Application Empty
PostSubject: FlamingChipz Helper Application   FlamingChipz Helper Application EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 5:21 pm

What is your IGN?: FlamingChipz

What is your Rank?: 40 Normal

What is your Age?: 14

How long have you been Playing ShroomCraft?: 8 months

Why should you be Helper?: I feel ShroomCraft is lacking Helpers as they are rarely ever on when we need them. I believe that I can be a great help to the ShroomCraft community by coming on daily to give tips to lower rank people on how to get stronger, and even high rank people. I would also break up any arguments that occur between ShroomCraft players by trying to figure out the problem and finding a solution. I feel i am very trusted by the players to become the next helper.

How could you help the community as a Helper?: I would help lower level and higher level players with any problems they need that involves my capabilities, break up arguments concerning ShroomCraft players, and watch for any suspicious activity happening on ShroomCraft and report it to a moderator.

How long are you on every week?: Everyday for an hour (unless I have soccer practice, or a lot of homework)

What is your timezone?:Eastern Time Zone

Last edited by FlamingChipz on Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SamwisePvP
Overseer
SamwisePvP

FlamingChipz Helper Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: FlamingChipz Helper Application   FlamingChipz Helper Application EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 6:28 pm

I too want Flaming to be a helper
Back to top Go down

FlamingChipz Helper Application
Page 1 of 1