ShroomcraftPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Application]~ sonicblast321 ~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Th3ChompPvP
Huntsman
Th3ChompPvP

[Application]~ sonicblast321 ~ Empty
PostSubject: [Application]~ sonicblast321 ~   [Application]~ sonicblast321 ~ EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:22 am

What is your IGN?:sonicblast321

What is your Rank?:Currently 27, almost 28.

What is your Age?: I am 16 as of right now.

How long have you been Playing ShroomCraft?: I have been playing ShroomCraft from the start of January t'ill now.

Why should you be Helper?:I usually get on almost every to practice my pvp, or if I am bored and have no other server to play on.

How could you help the community as a Helper?: I get on at least twice a day, me and my friend usually find a hacker every other day. I find it bad that when I find a hacker that their are not very many mods on at the time so the hacker gets to stay and ruin everyone's experience on the server.

How long are you on every week?: I get on everyday to vote, to practice and to play on for fun when I am bored of another server.

What is your timezone?: My time zone is in Kansas Central Time Zone.
Back to top Go down
BlazedPvP
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: [Application]~ sonicblast321 ~   [Application]~ sonicblast321 ~ EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:33 am

I feel like there was very little information on your application other than, you come on the server to practice PvP, and help catch hackers. Be more specific and check over your application for grammar mistakes Razz For example "I usually get on almost every to practice my pvp"
Back to top Go down
Th3ChompPvP
Huntsman
Th3ChompPvP

PostSubject: Re: [Application]~ sonicblast321 ~   [Application]~ sonicblast321 ~ EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:36 pm

Is their a time limit to where I can try again or can I just go and make a new right away?
Back to top Go down
BlazedPvP
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: [Application]~ sonicblast321 ~   [Application]~ sonicblast321 ~ EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 4:39 pm

you can make a new one, and it's "there" not "their" ;P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Application]~ sonicblast321 ~   [Application]~ sonicblast321 ~ Empty

Back to top Go down

[Application]~ sonicblast321 ~
Page 1 of 1