ShroomcraftPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BlazedPvP Banning me for xraying

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrcreeeperz
Huntsman

BlazedPvP Banning me for xraying  Empty
PostSubject: BlazedPvP Banning me for xraying    BlazedPvP Banning me for xraying  EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:58 pm

Your IGN: Mrcreeeperz
IGN of staff that punished you: BlazedPvP
Punish reason: Xray
Explain: i was banned when i found a diamond block in the maze and assumed i was hacking
Date you were punished: 1/24/15
Extra: why would i buy superdonator and hack, plus im lvl 33... ingame
Back to top Go down
BlazedPvP
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: BlazedPvP Banning me for xraying    BlazedPvP Banning me for xraying  EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:03 pm

Okay, I was in /vanish watching you when you collected a gold block. Which I didn't assume anything. But about a week ago I thought you were xraying 'cause you did the same thing you did a minute ago. You were walking towards a Diamond block, but it wasn't in the path. So you were walking in the same direction but a different path and found a diamond block. I caught you doing it about a week ago too, but I decided to leave to unbanned because I didn't want to ban you for no reason. Now that you've done the same thing TWICE I can ban you.. Plus in the ban I said it was "Xray or Xray Texturepacks"
Back to top Go down
Mrcreeeperz
Huntsman

PostSubject: Re: BlazedPvP Banning me for xraying    BlazedPvP Banning me for xraying  EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:05 pm

yeah okay whatever, xray or xray texturepack's you should'nt ban me for no reason, just because you assume things so therefore i should be unbanned
Back to top Go down
BlazedPvP
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: BlazedPvP Banning me for xraying    BlazedPvP Banning me for xraying  EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:08 pm

I caught you TWO times..
Back to top Go down
Mrcreeeperz
Huntsman

PostSubject: Re: BlazedPvP Banning me for xraying    BlazedPvP Banning me for xraying  EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:08 pm

doing WHAT...
Back to top Go down
Mrcreeeperz
Huntsman

PostSubject: Re: BlazedPvP Banning me for xraying    BlazedPvP Banning me for xraying  EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:09 pm

finding a block in the maze? is that not allowed on the server?
Back to top Go down
BlazedPvP
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: BlazedPvP Banning me for xraying    BlazedPvP Banning me for xraying  EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:31 pm

It was pretty obvious you were using something to help you find blocks in the maze, the best part was, you skipped 3 iron blocks that were right infront of you and ran straight for the diamond block which was 3 walls away from you. Appeal Denied.
Back to top Go down
GreenToast555
Owner
GreenToast555

PostSubject: Re: BlazedPvP Banning me for xraying    BlazedPvP Banning me for xraying  EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:32 pm

Well, it appears you are doing the following things:

*Being insanely feisty towards the staff

*Giving us 1/2 sentence responses as to why you deserve to be unbanned

*Stating that you are a donator rank and thus have immunity to bans.

Overall, I had a talk with Blaze and after talking for a bit I've decided that Blaze is completely correct on this topic. unbans cost 10$ and will be coming out along with all of our other stuff in our next update.
Back to top Go down
https://shroomcraftpvp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BlazedPvP Banning me for xraying    BlazedPvP Banning me for xraying  Empty

Back to top Go down

BlazedPvP Banning me for xraying
Page 1 of 1