ShroomcraftPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Own kits?!?!?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SamwisePvP
Overseer
SamwisePvP

Own kits?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Own kits?!?!?   Own kits?!?!? EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 7:21 pm

Hello Greentoast and Noah I have a suggestion for the server that I think most people will agree with and few will not. My suggestion for the server is people that are prestige, have donated, or made it to prestige 40 (you choose) can make there own kit! Players could not make it so "over powered" they could 1 shot everyone or something with full diamond enchanted armor and sword with potions. I think it should be able to go up to diamond or protection 4 iron armor, and the swords could go up to iron and with sharpness two, same with the bow with power 2. Potions would not be allowed since we have player upgrades.

Hope you liked my idea!

~Sam Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZombieGoBoomBoom
Ninja

Own kits?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Own kits?!?!?   Own kits?!?!? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 9:59 am

Well i thought about an idea like this BUT i feel everything brought for the kit would cost points. This way no one could be overpowered without using any points. i feel the gear you buy should be a 25% to 50% increase cost of points. for example, gangster cost 5 points. If you were to recreate the kit, it would be about 7 points. But great idea!
Back to top Go down
TENNK001
Fighter
TENNK001

Own kits?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Own kits?!?!?   Own kits?!?!? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 3:06 pm

I like this idea, but instead of paying points, and to make sure the kits are 100% balanced i was thinking this.

So basically there are tokens. You get 1 new token per lvl of rank up. so if you are lvl 1 you have 1 tokens, if you are lvl 40 you have 40 tokens. The gear and weapons you choose to use will require a certain amount of tokens, and the enchants will also cost tokens depending on how good the enchants chosen are. The better the item, the more tokens it will cost.

You can create a total of 3 kits. Whenever you go to create a kit you start off with 40, or 20, or 2, etc depending on your current lvl. Tokens are not something that you can gain or lose, other than lvling up and presaging, you just keep them.

I think if done correctly this can keep the created kits 100% balanced and allowing players to get just the perfect kit they have always been looking for.

Here is an example of prices I thought of. (Enchants prices are on top of weapons prices. For example, if you pay 2 tokens for a wood sword, but go for sharpness V enchants, you will have to pay a total of 9 tokens.)

Leather Chestplate- 3 Tokens. Gold Chestplate- 5 Tokens. Iron Chestplate- 7 Tokens. Diamond Chestplate- 9 Tokens.

Wood Sword- 2 Tokens. Stone Sword- 3 Tokens. Iron Sword- 4 Tokens. Diamond Sword- 6 Tokens.

Bow- 3 Tokens. Enchants- Power I- 2 Tokens. Power II- 3 Tokens. Power III- 4 Tokens. Etc.

Enchants- Sharpness I- 3 Tokens. Sharpness II- 4 Tokens. Sharpness III- 5 Tokens. Sharpness IV- 6 Tokens. Sharpness V- 7 Tokens. Etc.

With the prices I stated below, at level 20 you get get a Iron Chestplate, Sharpness II Iron Sword, and a Power I Bow.

This seems reasonable cause you can basically get less armor, but both a decent sword and a decent bow at just lvl 20, keeping it well balanced still.

Also, you will have to pay for the open slots to create custom kits. First slot is free, second slot costs maybe 500 points, and third slot perhaps 1,000?

Just my personal suggestions on top of this idea.
Back to top Go down
GreenToast555
Owner
GreenToast555

Own kits?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Own kits?!?!?   Own kits?!?!? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 3:29 pm

TENNK001 wrote:
I like this idea, but instead of paying points, and to make sure the kits are 100% balanced i was thinking this.

So basically there are tokens. You get 1 new token per lvl of rank up. so if you are lvl 1 you have 1 tokens, if you are lvl 40 you have 40 tokens. The gear and weapons you choose to use will require a certain amount of tokens, and the enchants will also cost tokens depending on how good the enchants chosen are. The better the item, the more tokens it will cost.

You can create a total of 3 kits. Whenever you go to create a kit you start off with 40, or 20, or 2, etc depending on your current lvl. Tokens are not something that you can gain or lose, other than lvling up and presaging, you just keep them.

I think if done correctly this can keep the created kits 100% balanced and allowing players to get just the perfect kit they have always been looking for.

Here is an example of prices I thought of. (Enchants prices are on top of weapons prices. For example, if you pay 2 tokens for a wood sword, but go for sharpness V enchants, you will have to pay a total of 9 tokens.)

Leather Chestplate- 3 Tokens. Gold Chestplate- 5 Tokens. Iron Chestplate- 7 Tokens. Diamond Chestplate- 9 Tokens.

Wood Sword- 2 Tokens. Stone Sword- 3 Tokens. Iron Sword- 4 Tokens. Diamond Sword- 6 Tokens.

Bow- 3 Tokens. Enchants- Power I- 2 Tokens. Power II- 3 Tokens. Power III- 4 Tokens. Etc.

Enchants- Sharpness I- 3 Tokens. Sharpness II- 4 Tokens. Sharpness III- 5 Tokens. Sharpness IV- 6 Tokens. Sharpness V- 7 Tokens. Etc.

With the prices I stated below, at level 20 you get get a Iron Chestplate, Sharpness II Iron Sword, and a Power I Bow.

This seems reasonable cause you can basically get less armor, but both a decent sword and a decent bow at just lvl 20, keeping it well balanced still.

Also, you will have to pay for the open slots to create custom kits. First slot is free, second slot costs maybe 500 points, and third slot perhaps 1,000?

Hm, if I were to ever implement any sort of this, I'd probably base it off some sort of system similar to this.
Back to top Go down
https://shroomcraftpvp.forumotion.com
SamwisePvP
Overseer
SamwisePvP

Own kits?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Own kits?!?!?   Own kits?!?!? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:37 pm

Would you guys be fine if I could maybe not "steal" your ideas but just borrow them?
Back to top Go down
TENNK001
Fighter
TENNK001

Own kits?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Own kits?!?!?   Own kits?!?!? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 10:45 am

SamwiseLski wrote:
Would you guys be fine if I could maybe not "steal" your ideas but just borrow them?

If you are willing to add onto the ideas just post it in the comments.
Back to top Go down
TENNK001
Fighter
TENNK001

Own kits?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Own kits?!?!?   Own kits?!?!? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:32 pm

GreenToast555 wrote:
TENNK001 wrote:

Hm, if I were to ever implement any sort of this, I'd probably base it off some sort of system similar to this.

Glad you at least took this idea into consideration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Own kits?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Own kits?!?!?   Own kits?!?!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Own kits?!?!?
Page 1 of 1