ShroomcraftPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Muted for being framed D:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jbrothbard
Squire

Muted for being framed D: Empty
PostSubject: Muted for being framed D:   Muted for being framed D: EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 8:14 pm

to Greentoast and or Blaze, You guys know who i am by my IGN, You have muted me because you claimed I have told one of my staff to advertise on your server. I haven't and I never will. Im not like josh or everyone else that spams/hates you guys. Honestly, this server is extremely well done and I would really appreciate being unmuted. I don't like playing on my server because A. I can cheat to the highest level B. Not enough players on it and C. just not as good of a experience for some reason. Also my server has too many bugs. Green just give me another chance please and I promise I will not talk about my server and not advertise. Also if you can i would like to be reset to rank 0 because i want to feel the experience again. Asking for 2 things please don't let me down. (P.S sorry Blazed for banning u on my server i got mad that you beat me + honestly i did think you hacked a little with the far reach, i know now that you didn't.) Neutral
Back to top Go down
GreenToast555
Owner
GreenToast555

Muted for being framed D: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muted for being framed D:   Muted for being framed D: EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 9:08 pm

Unmuted.
Back to top Go down
https://shroomcraftpvp.forumotion.com

Muted for being framed D:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShroomcraftPvP :: Applications :: Punishment Appeals-
Jump to: