ShroomcraftPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

this is how mutch i care

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Salty_Canada
Killer

this is how mutch i care Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is how mutch i care   this is how mutch i care EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 7:30 pm

I cant read it
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
BlueToast444
Assassin
BlueToast444

PostSubject: Re: this is how mutch i care   this is how mutch i care EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 8:47 pm

Jesus man this happened half a year ago. Get over it. I am not going over why you got banned but complaining about it on YouTube and the forums will not get you unbanned. Why don't you go find a server full of 12 year old annoying kids like your self (not that being 12 is bad but you're just really annoying).
Back to top Go down
BlueToast444
Assassin
BlueToast444

PostSubject: Re: this is how mutch i care   this is how mutch i care EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 8:48 pm

And look out guys this guy is hanging mooshrooms. How threatening.
Back to top Go down
DJpatcraft

PostSubject: Re: this is how mutch i care   this is how mutch i care EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 8:57 pm

Jponzy, I understand that you are a bit mad about the banning of yourself on shroomcraft, but this happened a very long time ago. Don't hang on to useless stuff like this it's just a ban on a server. You doing this proves your immaturity, it's really kinda sad. Anywho.... You "hanging" virtual cows isn't very threatening, it's just stupid. And one more thing, if you really "let shroomcraft go" and "dont want to be unbanned anymore" then why do you feel the need to go through the effort to 1 make this and 2 show us this, it doesn't really show us letting go of something but the opposite. Jponzy, remember you can buy an unban at shroomcraftpvp.buycraft.net for 5$, other than that you're not being unbanned, sorry, and please let shroomcraft go, it's just childish the actions you're doing.

Topic Locked
~Pat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is how mutch i care   this is how mutch i care Empty

Back to top Go down

this is how mutch i care
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShroomcraftPvP :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: