ShroomcraftPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Teaming events?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ziggylegend
Assassin

Teaming events? Empty
PostSubject: Teaming events?   Teaming events? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 10:16 pm

So with the new teaming rule i really don't miss it but for those that do, i was thinking that making a teaming event every once and a while might satisfy them. Its a suggestion that i think would be cool.
Back to top Go down
darkphoenixplays
Shaman

Teaming events? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaming events?   Teaming events? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 10:24 pm

The thing is about that is it would be have to be such a rare occurrence and not every month at a certain time so that players don't play until the teaming event. Also it would have to be like the emerald blocks where they spawn whenever. But I do like the idea of it.
Back to top Go down
Ziggylegend
Assassin

Teaming events? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaming events?   Teaming events? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 10:26 pm

yeah i would only want it to happen like every 3 to 4 months but you right i see the problem with it though
Back to top Go down
BlueToast444
Assassin
BlueToast444

Teaming events? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaming events?   Teaming events? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 12:28 pm

So with this idea we are bringing back a problem that made new people leave. I have seen too many times a new players join an get killed by a team of 3 diamond people then leave and never come back. During these events there is no way to say that no new players will join and we will be back to the problem of teaming again.
Back to top Go down
Ziggylegend
Assassin

Teaming events? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaming events?   Teaming events? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 2:54 pm

yeah i know i was think more of like everyone chooses the same kit but we all know how that turns out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teaming events? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaming events?   Teaming events? Empty

Back to top Go down

Teaming events?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShroomcraftPvP :: Applications :: Site and Server Suggestions-
Jump to: