ShroomcraftPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DeathSwipe Helper Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeathySwipes
Squire

DeathSwipe Helper Application Empty
PostSubject: DeathSwipe Helper Application   DeathSwipe Helper Application EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 6:37 pm

(Please excuse the odd "DeathySwipes" all others were taken

HELPER:
What is your IGN?: DeathSwipe
What is your Rank?: 33
What is your Age?: 15
How long have you been Playing ShroomCraft?: About a month.

Why should you be Helper?: Well, I love shroomcraft as many people do and I really believe I have some good ideas for improving the server. I love this server to my heart and will do everything to uphold and respect the rules of one. I admit, I have no experience in being a server helper but this is a great experience. I will 100% obey everything and bring the players together and be fair and kind to everyone. I will take time making decisions and punishments and do everything I do for the best of the server not for personal gain or increasing my rank. I do love everyone on the server and can contribute much to it.

How could you help the community as a Helper?: I love talking, as many of you know, I just love bonding with other players to make playing more fun. I will always contain my anger as a helper, and be fair and honest with every player. I love telling all friends I have of what fun I have on certain games, and shroomcraft is one of them. As a helper rank, I would get super bragging rights Very Happy, but more importantly I want to contain all players to be nice and respectful to all players so everyone can have fun. I am able to record hackers if needed and will never be bias towards a suspicious player hacking.

How long are you on every week?: 18-21 Hours (1.5-3 hours a day)

What is your timezone?: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

I meet all in-game requirements needed for the position, and would respect any decision or suggestions made to this post! Thank you,

DeathSwipe
Back to top Go down

DeathSwipe Helper Application
Page 1 of 1