ShroomcraftPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Funkingyo Helper app.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Funkingyopvp
Killer

Funkingyo Helper app. Empty
PostSubject: Funkingyo Helper app.   Funkingyo Helper app. EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 5:50 pm

Helper

IGN : Funkingyo.

How long have you been playing on Shroomcraft : for about 5 or 6 months.

Why should you be a Helper : I think that I should be a Helper because Shroomcraft is a great
server and no one likes hacker, they are bad. I realy like this server and I don't want hackers.
I know what a modify client is, I know if the player is a hacker or a good one. I like to help players that needs help like new players!

How could you help the community as a helper : I could help the community be reporting hackers on the forum, REMOVE them. But it's not all about hackers, it's about helping others, making the rules respected! I would also help player that need help like new players. Welcome them saying a good way to get points like killing players, lol , secret signs...

How long are you on the server every week : 4 to 6 hours. I am always on the server on the weekends.

What is your time zone : In the afternoon, I have school. I also live in Canada, Quebec! Neutral Neutral

Thx very much for reading this and taking your time Shroomcraft is amazing! Keep up the good work!

Last edited by Funkingyopvp on Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SexyLlama
Bowman
SexyLlama

Funkingyo Helper app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funkingyo Helper app.   Funkingyo Helper app. EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 6:21 pm

At 6 months I was at rank 37, are you sure your on 6 hours?
Back to top Go down

Funkingyo Helper app.
Page 1 of 1