ShroomcraftPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

helper 2rd app. Funkingyo (now lvl. 20)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Funkingyopvp
Killer

helper 2rd app. Funkingyo (now lvl. 20) Empty
PostSubject: helper 2rd app. Funkingyo (now lvl. 20)   helper 2rd app. Funkingyo (now lvl. 20) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 5:45 pm

Helper

IGN : Funkingyo.

How long have you been playing on shroomcraft : for about 5 or 6 months.

Why should you be a Helper : I thing that I should be a Helper because Shroomcraft is a great
server and no one like hacker, their are bad. I reaaly like this server and I don't want hackers.
I know what a modify client is , I know if the player is a hacker or a good one. I like to help players that needs help like new players!

How could you help the community as a helper : I would help the community be reporting hackers on the forum, REMOVE them. But it's not all about hackers, it's about helping others, making the rules respected! I would also help player that need help like new players. Welcome them saying a good way to get points like killing players, lol , secret signs...

How long are you on the server every week : 4 to 6 hours. I am always on the server on the weekends.

What is your time zone : in the afternoon, I have school. I also live in Canada, Quebec! Very Happy

Thx very much for reading this and taking your time Shroomcraft is amazing! Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
BlueToast444
Assassin
BlueToast444

helper 2rd app. Funkingyo (now lvl. 20) Empty
PostSubject: Re: helper 2rd app. Funkingyo (now lvl. 20)   helper 2rd app. Funkingyo (now lvl. 20) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 9:18 am

Go over one more time and post one more app. This is your last chance. Read over it and check for spelling and grammar errors. And you are still lvl 18.
Back to top Go down

helper 2rd app. Funkingyo (now lvl. 20)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShroomcraftPvP :: Applications :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: