ShroomcraftPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

YOUR BUILD IDEAS!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
joeyc82
Builder

YOUR BUILD IDEAS!!! Empty
PostSubject: YOUR BUILD IDEAS!!!   YOUR BUILD IDEAS!!! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 1:05 pm

Hey everyone! As you may know i'm the main builder on this server and I would love some ideas from you guys! I love your input and want to know what you guys would like to see in upcoming maps! Feel free to comment below and/or leave screenshots of things that inspired YOUR idea! These can be ideas/screenshots that you've seen online or your personal ones! Thanks and have a good one! Smile
-Joxen
Back to top Go down
SexyLlama
Bowman
SexyLlama

PostSubject: Re: YOUR BUILD IDEAS!!!   YOUR BUILD IDEAS!!! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 6:37 pm

Maybe you could build something like an airport (not like a base where its just airplanes) like an actual airport, i think it would be cool to see that because its hard to build, ask me if you need help
Back to top Go down
BlueToast444
Assassin
BlueToast444

PostSubject: Re: YOUR BUILD IDEAS!!!   YOUR BUILD IDEAS!!! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 10:03 am

Lenny land. Basically it is a map that is nothing but Lennies I might have a lennygasm if you do
Back to top Go down
TENNK001
Fighter
TENNK001

PostSubject: Re: YOUR BUILD IDEAS!!!   YOUR BUILD IDEAS!!! EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 2:21 pm

Some of my Ideas-

- Maybe have a Map including 4-6 different Biomes.
Such as Nether, End, Forest, Desert, Mushrooms, and so on.

- Maybe have a Map that surrounds an active volcano.

To Be Continued...
Back to top Go down
GreenToast555
Owner
GreenToast555

PostSubject: Re: YOUR BUILD IDEAS!!!   YOUR BUILD IDEAS!!! EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 10:42 pm

Hm, I would recommend you create the insides of a castle. Make it a large castle with a village in the inside. secret dungeons, the kings throne room, etc. much fun!
Back to top Go down
https://shroomcraftpvp.forumotion.com
SexyLlama
Bowman
SexyLlama

PostSubject: Re: YOUR BUILD IDEAS!!!   YOUR BUILD IDEAS!!! EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 9:23 am

I think it would be very fun to have a maze map, just a huge maze with some pvp rooms that you have to find.
Back to top Go down
TENNK001
Fighter
TENNK001

PostSubject: Re: YOUR BUILD IDEAS!!!   YOUR BUILD IDEAS!!! EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:20 pm

SexyLlama wrote:
I think it would be very fun to have a maze map, just a huge maze with some pvp rooms that you have to find.

A Maze Map would be extremely annoying when there are only 2-3 players online, and it would destroy the purpose of archery kits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOUR BUILD IDEAS!!!   YOUR BUILD IDEAS!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

YOUR BUILD IDEAS!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShroomcraftPvP :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: