ShroomcraftPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ban Appeal : MvpTheBoss24

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MvpTheBoss24
Squire

Ban Appeal : MvpTheBoss24 Empty
PostSubject: Ban Appeal : MvpTheBoss24   Ban Appeal : MvpTheBoss24 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 4:24 pm

Your IGN: MvpTheBoss24
IGN of staff that punished you: ~Cookie/DrCookie1
Punish reason: Modified Client [Aimbot]
Explain: I was using an archer kit when two people called me out for aimbot!  Some time came and then DrCookie came on and asked me if i was hacking or not, i said no.  He was watching me invisible and i started to fight someone. I started to shoot someone and i missed most of my shoots.  I don't know what he saw.
Date you were punished: Don't really know.  I think some time in May.
Extra: Your server is amazing!!
Back to top Go down
truthhurtsagain
Bowman

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal : MvpTheBoss24   Ban Appeal : MvpTheBoss24 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 5:20 pm

"He was watching me invisible", how did you know that? Furthermore, it wouldn't be if you hit your shots that ticks off an aimbot via a bow kit, it's when your character radically changes direction (for example, moving from the left side to flipping to the right and firing). Albeit this is all speculation, thus you'll have to wait for Cookie to see whether your actions truly were worth the reprimand they received. Please be patient.
Back to top Go down
DrCookie1
Huntsman

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal : MvpTheBoss24   Ban Appeal : MvpTheBoss24 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 6:02 pm

First off, you will not be unbanned since you were using a hacked client on the server. Secondly, I will explain how I am 100% sure you were using aimbot, or forcefield. I was hovering over you with /fly while I was using a kit that makes me invisible. You then began to shoot/punch at me while there was no possible way you could know I was in that exact position above you without hacking. However, you can buy an unban-pass at shroomcraftpvp.buycraft.net for $5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal : MvpTheBoss24   Ban Appeal : MvpTheBoss24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal : MvpTheBoss24
Page 1 of 1