ShroomcraftPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ban Appeal: Sk8erBoi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AnonyMoose
Squire

Ban Appeal: Sk8erBoi Empty
PostSubject: Ban Appeal: Sk8erBoi   Ban Appeal: Sk8erBoi EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 1:09 pm

Your IGN: Sk8erBoi
IGN of staff that punished you: "Console ~Green" (Presumably GreenToast555)
Punish reason: Suspected of Hacking (ClickAimbot)
Explain:  I understand that my head movement is quite "flicky" making it appear as if I had some sort of aim assisting mod, so in no way whatsoever do I blame or disrespect any player (staff and non-staff) who think I hack.
Date you were punished: August 1st 2015 (today)
Extra: Unfortunately, I have no evidence other than my word to prove to you that I wasn't hacking. However if you have any evidence of what you believe is me "hacking" could I kindly ask that you provide it, and hopefully I can disprove it.
I have been in situations similar to this in the past and have been successful in proving my innocence due to my vast (I'm so modest xD) knowledge of hacked clients which I have developed from fighting them over the several years I have played on online servers. Hopefully we can reach a similar conclusion here.

Thank you for reading, hopefully you consider my appeal and you have my sincerest apologise of the time I have wasted and any inconvenience I have caused.

~regards, Sk8erBoi

Last edited by AnonyMoose on Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlueToast444
Assassin
BlueToast444

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal: Sk8erBoi   Ban Appeal: Sk8erBoi EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:53 pm

So I was the one who caught you. You were banned for bow aimbot not click aimbot. I assume Green got this confused when he banned you. We normally deal with click aimbots and not many bow aimbots. So I found this by PVPing and I noticed whenever you used a bow your head was snapping. When you were not using the bow it stopped. I watched this for about five minutes and saw it occur about three times before you left. The thing that really showed me was that there were many people around (About 18 people on at that time I think) and so the head snapping was very obvious. So in conclusion I just want to apologize for the confusion this gave you but you will remain banned. You can however purchase an unban at http://shroomcraftpvp.buycraft.net/ if you want to.

~Blue
Back to top Go down
AnonyMoose
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal: Sk8erBoi   Ban Appeal: Sk8erBoi EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 5:42 am

First off, thank you for reviewing my appeal - I appreciate it. I am however quite shocked that you have no evidence of me "hacking" other than your word vs. mine. On all other servers I have played on, the staff members must collect solid proof to avoid confusion like this - as neither of us can actually prove that I was/wasn't hacking during the time in question. I strongly suggest you begin to collect evidence of possible hackers in the future, however I understand my opinion may count as little here as I have just recently joined and am marked as a "cheat". It's up to you Razz

To back-me-up on my story of being legit I have provided a video of my POV fighting on shroomcraft (not of this specific incident - I have already explained I unfortunately have none). This is all the footage in which I have used a bow during my time on shroomcraft (that I have recorded). I understand that this doesn't prove I wasn't hacking in the time in question, however I feel it makes it a lot less likely as you can see I am just a decent bow user rather than a "hacker".

If this is not enough evidence to make you reconsider my ban, I can post another report of me for BowAimbot which I think you will think is an "eZ ban", until I also post my point of view - making it clear that I wasn't hacking. If needed I could send you, or another staff member this video, although I would of course need your permission or that of the owner as this video is of another server.

I completely understand why you suspect I hack and do not judge you in anyway whatsoever for thinking this, but you can hopefully see from this video that these accusations of me hacking are false.
Apologies if this appeal was closed and I have unnecessarily bumped it, however I think you would have done the same if you believed you had been wrongfully punished.
No hard feelings.
~Sk8erBoi
Back to top Go down
BlueToast444
Assassin
BlueToast444

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal: Sk8erBoi   Ban Appeal: Sk8erBoi EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 9:35 am

This was taken before the actual incident occurred. Now I don't anyone to be banned falsely but I truly believe you did have a mod. So for that I will ask the owner for his opinion today and then I will get back to you.
~Blue
Back to top Go down
GreenToast555
Owner
GreenToast555

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal: Sk8erBoi   Ban Appeal: Sk8erBoi EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 12:52 pm

Now discussing it with Blue, please stand by.
Back to top Go down
https://shroomcraftpvp.forumotion.com
GreenToast555
Owner
GreenToast555

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal: Sk8erBoi   Ban Appeal: Sk8erBoi EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 3:38 pm

Unbanned.
Back to top Go down
https://shroomcraftpvp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal: Sk8erBoi   Ban Appeal: Sk8erBoi Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal: Sk8erBoi
Page 1 of 1