ShroomcraftPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Un-bann for "avoiding punishment" ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rod67
Gangster

Un-bann for "avoiding punishment" ? Empty
PostSubject: Un-bann for "avoiding punishment" ?   Un-bann for "avoiding punishment" ? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:49 am

Rod67

Darkpheonixplays

avoiding punishment

i have no idea what punishment i avoided so i dont know how to explain.

7/27/15

i don't know what punishment i was supposed to get so i don't know why dark banned me if its for the Aimbot i was already un-banned for that so idk why i'm am banned now.
Back to top Go down
truthhurtsagain
Bowman

PostSubject: Re: Un-bann for "avoiding punishment" ?   Un-bann for "avoiding punishment" ? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 11:49 am

To be blunt, you were banned for reason "X" and then returned to respond to the ban, regardless of what punishment you had done previously you broke the rules via returning, thus that would be a permanent ban even if the primary banned wasn't justifiable, albeit I'd be surprised if it wasn't justifiable.
Back to top Go down
rod67
Gangster

PostSubject: Re: Un-bann for "avoiding punishment" ?   Un-bann for "avoiding punishment" ? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 12:58 pm

so your saying because i came back on with an alt talking about being banned i was then banned for that ? If so you had banned me on that acc too a second time for rejoining why was i not perma banned then ? ....... so in other words i was supposed to be banned 2 times ? Then that also means that the 5$ i payed was waisted....
Back to top Go down
rod67
Gangster

PostSubject: Re: Un-bann for "avoiding punishment" ?   Un-bann for "avoiding punishment" ? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 2:21 pm

i had no reason to pay the 5$ for the unban if it was a permanant ban so why was it accepted and i was unbanned in the first place for my first punishment?
Back to top Go down
truthhurtsagain
Bowman

PostSubject: Re: Un-bann for "avoiding punishment" ?   Un-bann for "avoiding punishment" ? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 1:18 pm

Oh, now I understand, you're talking about your alternate account for that ban since your alt was banned for avoiding punishment, since you bought an unban for the previous punishment, yes, your alt should get unbanned, I'll inform Green via staff chat.
Back to top Go down
truthhurtsagain
Bowman

PostSubject: Re: Un-bann for "avoiding punishment" ?   Un-bann for "avoiding punishment" ? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 1:19 pm

In that case, put the name of the alt on the ban appeal here, and Green will get to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Un-bann for "avoiding punishment" ?   Un-bann for "avoiding punishment" ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Un-bann for "avoiding punishment" ?
Page 1 of 1