ShroomcraftPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Extrone Ban Appeal

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Extrone
Squire

Extrone Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Extrone Ban Appeal   Extrone Ban Appeal EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 11:53 am

Your IGN: Extrone
Punish reason: flying via xray mod
IGN of staff that punished you: Owner ( not sure of the ign as i did not mean to fly, i will explain why)
Explanation: First off, my computer is shared so i cannot control what is downloaded / uploaded etc. When i logged in with forge, thinking i had optifine ONLY, i started playing and due to my pvp strategy ( sprint key = r spam space to run faster ) i started to fly. unaware of the mod controlling this i thought someone gave me /fly and i thought it was a joke, although it was the mod on my computer causing this action. This is not a hack but it is close. i loved this server and hope to be unbanned if you can see my reasoning as it was not my fault.
Date you were punished:       i am really unaware, i do apologise.
How you will change in the future: I have completely eradicated the mod from my mods folder and have yelled at my brother for the xray fly mod.
Extra: My mc account is also shared, explaining the reason it got logged into.

Please unban me.
Back to top Go down
truthhurtsagain
Bowman

Extrone Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extrone Ban Appeal   Extrone Ban Appeal EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:10 pm

First, the ign of the owner is Greentoast555 (often, you should get the ~Green on your ban message)
Howeve,r your appeal will be denied due to you using a client on your account, regardless of being unknowingly, I'd suggest you purchase a ban appeal.

"shroomcraftpvp.buycraft.net

^

Go to that site, click "Unbans," click Unban #1, add to cart, click on proceed to checkout, fill out the paypal info (get your parrents permission and have them do it for you if you don't have your own paypal,) and then click checkout, and you will be unbanned. Please respond if you have any more questions. =)" - Greentoast555
Back to top Go down
Extrone
Squire

Extrone Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extrone Ban Appeal   Extrone Ban Appeal EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:21 pm

it was not a client it was a mod that my BROTHER DOWNLOADED. i have changed my password so cant i just be unbanned?
Back to top Go down
SexyLlama
Bowman
SexyLlama

Extrone Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extrone Ban Appeal   Extrone Ban Appeal EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 4:29 pm

since you admitted to flying, I don't think they will unban you
Back to top Go down
Extrone
Squire

Extrone Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extrone Ban Appeal   Extrone Ban Appeal EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 6:18 pm

well that proves how corrupt the rules and staff are since it wasnt me who downloaded the mod. it was my brother. my family is poor so i cant afford my own computer -_-
Back to top Go down
darkphoenixplays
Shaman

Extrone Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extrone Ban Appeal   Extrone Ban Appeal EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:32 pm

Extrone it is not our fault if your brother downloaded a client that you ended up using. Make sure your brother cannot get back into your account and you can buy an unban for 5$ at Shroomcraftpvp.buycraft.net
Back to top Go down
Extrone
Squire

Extrone Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extrone Ban Appeal   Extrone Ban Appeal EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:06 pm

my family is too poor to afford pocket money and they have said no to anything video game related. Please just accept my appologies and let it slide.
Back to top Go down
SexyLlama
Bowman
SexyLlama

Extrone Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extrone Ban Appeal   Extrone Ban Appeal EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 1:43 pm

It wouldn't be fair if they let 1 player bypass a ban for free and all others have to pay $5
Back to top Go down
DrCookie1
Huntsman

Extrone Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extrone Ban Appeal   Extrone Ban Appeal EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 7:40 pm

You will not be unbanned unless you buy an unban pass at shroomcraftpvp.buycraft.net for $5. Topic Locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Extrone Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extrone Ban Appeal   Extrone Ban Appeal Empty

Back to top Go down

Extrone Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1