ShroomcraftPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jobox jailing me for hacking... I DIDNT HACK!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rafaellabbe
Gangster

Jobox jailing me for hacking... I DIDNT HACK! Empty
PostSubject: Jobox jailing me for hacking... I DIDNT HACK!   Jobox jailing me for hacking... I DIDNT HACK! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 5:51 pm

~Hi there, I was playing this server, and suddenly, some bad losers started to call me "Hacker" "Kill-aura TOggler" and such stuff! Then Jobox came on, said I hacked, jailed me and left! Can you punish that VERY BAD staff! That isnt behavior of a staff. Also please take a look at my jail appeal ( in general discussion)
Back to top Go down
TENNK001
Fighter
TENNK001

PostSubject: Re: Jobox jailing me for hacking... I DIDNT HACK!   Jobox jailing me for hacking... I DIDNT HACK! EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 5:02 am

Rafaellabbe, I am sorry to tell you this, but you can't report somebody without sufficient evidence, and without the proper format. Also, all staff are handpicked by Green, and are trustworthy staff. If you believe you were jailed unfairly, then that is when you create an appeal.
Back to top Go down
rafaellabbe
Gangster

PostSubject: Re: Jobox jailing me for hacking... I DIDNT HACK!   Jobox jailing me for hacking... I DIDNT HACK! EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 5:06 am

I created one -_- told you ingame too!
And "Trustworthy" Jailing me for nothing, just him not being able to pvp!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jobox jailing me for hacking... I DIDNT HACK!   Jobox jailing me for hacking... I DIDNT HACK! Empty

Back to top Go down

Jobox jailing me for hacking... I DIDNT HACK!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShroomcraftPvP :: Applications :: Report a Player-
Jump to: