ShroomcraftPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Take off pop ups

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyLlama
Bowman
SexyLlama

Take off pop ups Empty
PostSubject: Take off pop ups   Take off pop ups EmptySun May 10, 2015 9:44 pm

For people that have been on a long time, don't you hate when ads that you have already been seen keep popping up. Well there should be a way to turn that off for donators and up. If there was a new one it would show for a limited amount. If you want these ads on you can have them on.
Back to top Go down
BlueToast444
Assassin
BlueToast444

Take off pop ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take off pop ups   Take off pop ups EmptyMon May 11, 2015 7:45 am

This web site is a free website builder. We can not control the ads. You can get ad blocker for google crome. its on the crome web store and it is free. Or if you don't use crome, then you can download it and then get ad blocker.
Back to top Go down
SexyLlama
Bowman
SexyLlama

Take off pop ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take off pop ups   Take off pop ups EmptyMon May 11, 2015 3:35 pm

Maybe I said this the wrong way. I meant that stuff that keeps popping up on the minecraft server saying stuff that you have already seen
Back to top Go down
BlueToast444
Assassin
BlueToast444

Take off pop ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take off pop ups   Take off pop ups EmptyMon May 11, 2015 3:51 pm

Oh that. It is just an auto broadcast. Just ignore it. That's what I do.
Back to top Go down
SexyLlama
Bowman
SexyLlama

Take off pop ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take off pop ups   Take off pop ups EmptyMon May 11, 2015 8:59 pm

Alright
Back to top Go down
TENNK001
Fighter
TENNK001

Take off pop ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take off pop ups   Take off pop ups EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:05 am

The auto broadcast is not necessarily advertising, but rather used to help new players, or to keep others up to date if there is important news coming up. I do not see why you would want to avoid this, it is not that aggravating, and only comes up every once in a while. I am pretty sure that because it is automatic, it will show up to everybody no matter what, however, I can check if it would be possible to remove them with a command. Only thing is, I think the command would remove all of the broadcasting, as it does not seem possible to have only half of them show up on your screen, and all of them show up on somebody else's.
Back to top Go down
truthhurtsagain
Bowman

Take off pop ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take off pop ups   Take off pop ups EmptyFri May 15, 2015 5:28 pm

Yes, however, a suggestion would be to lower your GUI interface on the options screen since that would decrease the size of the chat box which would make it easier to pay less attention to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Take off pop ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take off pop ups   Take off pop ups Empty

Back to top Go down

Take off pop ups
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShroomcraftPvP :: Applications :: Site and Server Suggestions-
Jump to: