ShroomcraftPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Banned for apparent X-Ray

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sodaflaffy
Squire

Banned for apparent X-Ray Empty
PostSubject: Banned for apparent X-Ray   Banned for apparent X-Ray EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 3:08 pm

Your IGN: Sodaflaffy

IGN of staff that punished you: DrCookie? Think that's it, ~Cookie was in the ban message

Punish reason: X-Ray

Explain: I was in the maze dungeon and I was just collecting blocks I had come across and got banned by "~Cookie" I feel like I was wrongly banned as I never used X-Ray, I don't have X-Ray on my computer nor do I plan to ever have it as it takes away the fun of the game.

Date you were punished: 12/04/15

Extra: The ban message is as following "Modified Client [X-Ray] Appeal at shroomcraftpvp.forumotion.com ~Cookie". I was doing the maze as everyone in chat was saying this person was hacking so I didn't want to go PvP as there was a "hacker" also doing PvP so I tried my luck in the maze and was pretty lucky but then got banned by "~Cookie" so I would like to talk to a member of staff about this. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
DrCookie1
Huntsman

PostSubject: Re: Banned for apparent X-Ray   Banned for apparent X-Ray EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 7:24 am

Appeal Denied. I was in /vanish watching you in the maze because I was suspicious about how you were finding blocks so fast. Not only did you stop and look at blocks through walls before you went for them, but you even broke the floor to get one below you.
Back to top Go down
Sodaflaffy
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Banned for apparent X-Ray   Banned for apparent X-Ray EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 11:55 am

I never broke a block below me at all, and my so called "stopping to look at blocks" I was in the middle of having a conversation with a friend who has been really depressed lately so i'm not just going to play Minecraft and ignore him, pointless even trying to get unbanned for something I didn't do because clearly you don't believe me so have fun losing all your players for stupid reasons. EDIT Also, a different friend of mine uses X-Ray on prison servers and factions etc and he shown me that X-Ray DOES NOT go through glowstone so how could I if I did use X-Ray have been able to collect blocks below/above me? If you are getting confused with me mining the nether brick wall it was because I was curious of what the maze was encased in, and it looks like it's just encased in Stone. Other members on the server was also "using X-Ray" (In your eyes) because they were getting blocks fast aswell, someone found a diamond block then found 2 gold and 1 iron in a matter of 20 seconds. I can't remember his username but if I saw it I would know it straight away, clearly other members who are getting just as lucky as me is going to be seen as using X-Ray so ban those too.
Back to top Go down
truthhurtsagain
Bowman

PostSubject: Re: Banned for apparent X-Ray   Banned for apparent X-Ray EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 3:38 pm

I'm sorry that you seem to be discontent with the ruling here, however, there is still a case of you using a modified client in order to find blocks, regardless if it truly was X-Ray (perhaps you modified the client to switch every block that isn't iron, gold, diamond, emerald, etc. to be transparent. Furthermore, even if you were conversing with a friend who was depressed lately, you would stop yet have no head movement, as such you would be still (based on how DrCookie claimed you were using xray, you wouldn't have had a still head while scanning for blocks). Furthermore, your threat that controversial bans like this would cost a large portion of the player base isn't going to win you any favors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned for apparent X-Ray   Banned for apparent X-Ray Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned for apparent X-Ray
Page 1 of 1