ShroomcraftPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My opinion on teaming.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CreeperThad5
Ninja
CreeperThad5

My opinion on teaming. Empty
PostSubject: My opinion on teaming.   My opinion on teaming. EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:45 pm

Listen to the whole thread before you reply.

Teaming has been apart of Shroomcraft for a long time, that is a big part of why I liked the server. That is a big part why I donated 20 of my own dollars to get perks and cool chat on it. Then I find out while I was teaming with a friend that teaming is getting banned. If you get rid of teaming you are taking away an aspect of what made Shroomcraft fun, and a lot of people won't appreciate it. Almost everyone who has ever played on Shroomcraft has teamed, including staff. I know Noah said that a mini-game is coming for people who like to team but that doesn't change the fact that you are changing the whole aspect of the game itself. I don't want to have to play a mini-game just so i can play on the server with my friend without having to kill him. I understand why you would create such a rule, but there is a way around the problem without annihilating teaming all the way, so I would like to suggest something.

NEW RULE
--------------
You may only team with ONE other person and if so both of you have to be using kit 20 or below. Any people caught teaming with more than one person and/or doing so above kit 20 will be [Submit punishment of staffs choice.]
--------------

So this is my proposal, I would love to have this rule so the annoying OP teams will stop, but friends can still play with lower kits together. I hope you take this into consideration and please think this new proposal through and how it would affect others in the negative and the positive. Thank you for reading, I just don't want to lose the Shroomcraft that I came to fall in love with.
-Creeper/Jaguwar
Back to top Go down
GreenToast555
Owner
GreenToast555

PostSubject: Re: My opinion on teaming.   My opinion on teaming. EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:33 am

Heres the deal: We like teaming as of now, and will allow it, HOWEVER when teams of ranks 38-40's start popping out everywhere, it just ruins the entire server. Noah has informed me you were not "only teaming with 'a' friend", and that you were just pointgrinding off of the newcommers, so he put a stop to it. However, we are making an Anti-Team plugin for the future, so this kind of stuff NEVER happens again.
Back to top Go down
https://shroomcraftpvp.forumotion.com
CreeperThad5
Ninja
CreeperThad5

PostSubject: Re: My opinion on teaming.   My opinion on teaming. EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 4:51 pm

Okay, that one time specific time Noah came in we were having a little team deathmatch fun, but that is the only time I have done it. Sorry if I misunderstood I just wanted some clarification. Thanks for telling me and see you around.
EDIT: I wasn't point grinding, I don't know what you mean.
Back to top Go down
GreenToast555
Owner
GreenToast555

PostSubject: Re: My opinion on teaming.   My opinion on teaming. EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 5:27 pm

you were spam killing newcommers for points.
Back to top Go down
https://shroomcraftpvp.forumotion.com
CreeperThad5
Ninja
CreeperThad5

PostSubject: Re: My opinion on teaming.   My opinion on teaming. EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:28 pm

ik that, I meant I wasn't doing that, and I don't know what you mean when you say I was. .-.
Back to top Go down
boomerzap
Killer

PostSubject: Re: My opinion on teaming.   My opinion on teaming. EmptyTue May 05, 2015 11:19 pm

I hope the anti-team plugin turns out well! It can get super annoying when you see level 40's teaming with level 30 medics, and it gets near impossible to kill them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My opinion on teaming.   My opinion on teaming. Empty

Back to top Go down

My opinion on teaming.
Page 1 of 1