ShroomcraftPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Truhthurtsagain's ban appeal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
truthhurtsagain
Bowman

Truhthurtsagain's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Truhthurtsagain's ban appeal   Truhthurtsagain's ban appeal EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 6:53 pm

IGN:truthhurtsagain
IGN of the staff that punished you:BlazedPVP (I think, I wasn't given any warning and only have the sentence I get that says I was banned)
Punish reason:Clickaimbot (I think, you'll see the sentence at the end of the video)
Explanation:
        I was PvPing as the Steve Urkle kit (as the video shows) and then was suddenly banned, no explanation or anything was given other than the sentence that I received upon being banned.

Date you were punished:12/28/2014
How you will change in the future: I will not do anything different than what I have been doing, I was banned unjustly as the video shows and thus have no reason to change since I have not broken any rules, never hacked and still want to play on shroomcraftPvP because other than this I have been having a very pleasant experience.

Extra:The video that shows I was PVPing and banned.

Sorry there's no specific part I can point out as I don't know when Blaze made the assumption. I hope that after this is over with I can finally PvP on Shroomcraft and not get accused.
Back to top Go down
GreenToast555
Owner
GreenToast555

PostSubject: Re: Truhthurtsagain's ban appeal   Truhthurtsagain's ban appeal EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 7:11 pm

Unbanned.
Back to top Go down
https://shroomcraftpvp.forumotion.com
d3r_w0lf
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Truhthurtsagain's ban appeal   Truhthurtsagain's ban appeal EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:06 am

I'll admit i was using x-ray and I love this server one of my all time favorite servers if you unban me i promise to never use x-ray again. I will still go in maze but not with x-ray. Please this is my favorite pvp server please unban me i am sorry for using x-ray
Back to top Go down
d3r_w0lf
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Truhthurtsagain's ban appeal   Truhthurtsagain's ban appeal EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:48 am

Did i post this in the wrong section because i got banned by TruthHurtsAgain
Back to top Go down
SexyLlama
Bowman
SexyLlama

PostSubject: Re: Truhthurtsagain's ban appeal   Truhthurtsagain's ban appeal EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 3:40 pm

d3r_w0lf, this forum is from December, Please read the rules and how to post topics before doing this again Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truhthurtsagain's ban appeal   Truhthurtsagain's ban appeal Empty

Back to top Go down

Truhthurtsagain's ban appeal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShroomcraftPvP :: Applications :: Punishment Appeals-
Jump to: