ShroomcraftPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TENNK001 Helper Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TENNK001
Fighter
TENNK001

TENNK001 Helper Application Empty
PostSubject: TENNK001 Helper Application   TENNK001 Helper Application EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 4:05 pm

TENNK001 HELPER APPLICATION
What is your IGN?: TENNK001
What is your Rank?: As of my time writing this, 23. I try to get every single super kit on top of regular kits.
What is your Age?: 14
How long have you been Playing ShroomCraft?: I started a few days before christmas so I believe it was around 3.5 weeks now, as of the time I made this application.
Why should you be Helper?: I believe I can make a decent helper because I am always willing to help others. I always answer questions when I can and I always show the newcomers 2-3 signs to help get them started. I would donate but unfortunately I am currently not allowed, so I am choosing to help in another way, by becoming part of the staff team. I am also fairly mature and believe I can set a good role-model on this server. I also know the basic ways of using my powers, and keeping them under control. Such as if a player isn't following the rule, I will always give them a warning, and a second chance, if still no response, or still disobeying I will apply the punishments necessary depending on the situation.
How could you help the community as a Helper?: As I am currently living in the EU, and I know this is a US based server, I believe I can sort of help the 24/7 staff moderation. On weekends or days I have no school there are usually loads of hackers who never get caught during hours of when you are all either sleeping or in school. Although banning is still not part of the Helper rank, I still think kicking them out if necessary to help clean up the server from hackers can help. As said before I am always willing to help the members out. I also contribute to the forums often.
How long are you on every week?: The time changes every week of course, depending on the activities and events I have scheduled. I usually have about at least 8 hours available for the entire weekend, and on weekdays I'd say around 2 hours, however certain days I have sports limiting me down to only 30 minutes. With all these factors, I'd say I play around 10 hours a week on this particular server on average.
What is your timezone?:I do not know my timezone, sorry. But Green, you know my location so you can do the math, I am 6 hours ahead of EST time.

Thank you for reading!

Last edited by TENNK001 on Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
C0rps3s
Squire

PostSubject: Re: TENNK001 Helper Application   TENNK001 Helper Application EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:56 pm

#NOSUPPORT HE HACKS AND IS LIRING IN THE STAFF APP HE DOES NOT SHOW ANY SIGNS
Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
TENNK001
Fighter
TENNK001

PostSubject: Re: TENNK001 Helper Application   TENNK001 Helper Application EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:57 pm

C0rps, no need to hackusate. If you really think I hack just report it under the Reports section -_-
Back to top Go down
ZCZac24
Squire

PostSubject: Re: TENNK001 Helper Application   TENNK001 Helper Application EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 1:28 am

Please look up where you live and Put Timezone after it, It should say

Example: Australian Sydney timezone (UTC+10:00)

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
FlamingChipz
King
FlamingChipz

PostSubject: Re: TENNK001 Helper Application   TENNK001 Helper Application EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 7:52 am

ZCZac24, no need for him to do this as he already made helper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TENNK001 Helper Application   TENNK001 Helper Application Empty

Back to top Go down

TENNK001 Helper Application
Page 1 of 1