ShroomcraftPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Youtube ranks.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GreenToast555
Owner
GreenToast555

Youtube ranks. Empty
PostSubject: Youtube ranks.   Youtube ranks. EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 6:39 pm

Here are our policies on Youtube ranks.

First off, we do not determine whether one should or shouldn't obtain any sort of youtube rank by their amount of subscriptions, rather we give the ranks to those who have high amounts of views per video (so those Youtubers that have been making videos for years that only get like 4 views per video yet have 300 subscribers aren't coming up and saying that they deserve a youtube rank)

We also have three different Youtube ranks. Here is how you apply for them.

In order to get the first Youtube rank, you must...

#1- Have at least 5 videos from within the past 6 months that have 250 or more views

#2- Have made at least 1 or more videos on the ShroomCraft server on your main channel

In order to get the second Youtube rank, you must...

#1- Have at least 5 videos from within the past 6 months that have 750 or more views

#2- Have made at least 3 or more videos on the ShroomCraft server on your main channel

In order to get the third Youtube rank, you must...

#1- Have at least 5 videos from within the past 6 months that have 2500 or more views

#2- Have made at least 5 or more videos on the ShroomCraft server on your main channel

Each rank gets a small perk added on to them (chance of double points per kill, the higher the youtube rank the higher the chance)

Good luck, and make some awesome videos!
Back to top Go down
https://shroomcraftpvp.forumotion.com
woodcraft
Squire

Youtube ranks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube ranks.   Youtube ranks. EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 1:30 am

I Have a question do we need to have at least 250 views on one video or at least 250 all together?
Back to top Go down
GreenToast555
Owner
GreenToast555

Youtube ranks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube ranks.   Youtube ranks. EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 3:18 pm

woodcraft wrote:
I Have a question do we need to have at least 250 views on one video or at least 250 all together?

Well, you need at least 5 videos from within the past 6 months that have gotten at least 250 views each.

For example:

If the past videos from within the past 6 months of mine were 256, 286, 58, 296, 460, 26, 1025, 210, 107, and 340, I would qualify because at least 5 of my videos had 250 or more views.
Back to top Go down
Fiery_Fox
Squire

Youtube ranks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube ranks.   Youtube ranks. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 1:32 pm

YouTuber Rank Numeral #1
By FieryFox
Youtube Name: Fox Gaming XD

I have more then 75 videos, that are 45 views and higher
Im going to make a video after this application on youtube, I think I made the requirements of Youtube
, again my minecraft youtube name is: Fox Gaming XD, I make MineCraft videos very daily, Sometimes I do Some challenges and blogs and I do giveaways from time to time, I also do Tv Games such as Fifa 16 and I will be doing StarWars BattleFront, CoD, Some iPad Games because Of my legato, my recording device to record xbox iOS ps games at 1080p and higher, That Is why I will qualify for the requirements and that is why I should be a Minecraft Youtuber Rank.
Back to top Go down
CommittedGamer101
Gangster

Youtube ranks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube ranks.   Youtube ranks. EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 11:32 pm

Back to top Go down
GreenToast555
Owner
GreenToast555

Youtube ranks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube ranks.   Youtube ranks. EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 11:40 pm

Every single one of your videos used bots for viewing. I concluded this by reading the fact every single view was gained at once, and no additional views were added afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Youtube ranks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube ranks.   Youtube ranks. Empty

Back to top Go down

Youtube ranks.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShroomcraftPvP :: Community :: Youtube-
Jump to: